Welcome toGovernment Polytechnic, Rajampeta
To establish itself as a center of excellence with an aim to produce globally competent technocrats by imparting qualitative technical education, skills, attitudes and competencies blended in ethical values in as socially and economically backward Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh.
- M1: To educate and train the students into professional technocrats ready to take up middle management positions in Engineering and Technology domains.
- M2: To facilitate students gain life-long learning skills and motivate them to pursue higher education and to excel in their professional career.
- M3: To train them with 21st century skills that includes core competencies such as collaboration, digital literacy, personality development, career guidance, team spirit, critical thinking, and problem-solving efficiency to face new challenges.
- M4: To provide practical exposure through industry institute connect and escalate the professionals into Entrepreneurs.
- M5: To inculcate life skills, high standards of ethics, universal human values, respect the environmental and sensitivity towards society to make them psychologically and emotionally fit to face adverse Situations
Vision: Department of Mechanical Engineering is committed to impart quality education and nurture students inculcating ethical responsibilities, research oriented skills for development of society with up-to-date practical knowledge. Mission: The department of Mechanical Engineering is committed, to create the knowledgeable and skilled person in Mechanical Engineering with strong fundamentals, that develops the ability to solve problems individually and in a team. to create engineers with research attitudes in the core areas to impact quality of products required for industry and academics
Vision: To develop the Department into a full-fledged centre of learning in various fields of Civil Engineering, keeping in view of the latest academic and construction developments. Mission: The mission of the Department is to provide an academic environment that will ensure high quality education, training and research by keeping them abreast of latest developments in the field of civil Engineering aimed at promoting employability, leadership qualities with humanity, ethics, research aptitude and team spirit. To provide growing needs of sustainable infrastructure development. To provide technical advice and support to the industry.
Vision: The vision of Department is to impart quality Engineering education to our students and see them equipped with comprehensive understanding of Engineering, grounded in basic foundation of Physical Science, Mathematics, and Computing & Technology. Mission: To instil the sound foundation in mathematics, computing techniques, science and humanities along with professional courses and to provide a conducive environment for futuristic thinking in an increasingly technology dependent society â¢ To provide a platform to the students to plan and shape their career in the chosen field and to imbibe moral and ethical values with thorough professionalism and encouragement towards entrepreneurial thinking.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.